vtx logo

request clinical advice

vtx logo sticky

Reply To: Grape and raisin toxicity

Homepage Forums Clinical Discussions Grape and raisin toxicity Reply To: Grape and raisin toxicity

#62747

Hello.

I hope you are both well. I totally agree. I still think we know so little about the toxicity. Jenny spoke about the values/minimal amounts reported. Regardless, I think we have to treat every ingestion seriously. I would induce emesis and start IVFT if it was my dog!

My question is… would you be happy making vomit and send home?

Scott 🙂